Monday, November 7, 2011

Who Am I?

I am a child of God. -John 1:12
I am chosen and appointed by Jesus to bear His fruit. -John 15:16
I am privileged to be a personal witness of Christ. -Acts 1:8
I am blessed to be joined in Christ to share His inheritance. -Romans 8:17
I am a member of Christ's body. -1 Corinthians 12:27
I am completely made new. -2 Corinthians 5:17
I have been justified. -Romans 5:1
I am God's workmanship and have the privilege of doing the work God has planned. -Ephesians 2:10
I am made righteous and holy. -Ephesians 4:24
I am assured that all things word together for my good. -Romans 8:28
I am confident that God will perfect the work He has started in me. -Philippians 1:6
I have been given a spirit of power, love, and self-discipline. -2 Timothy 1:7
I am forgiven. -Colossians 1:14
I am secure. -Ephesians 2:20
I am part of a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession to proclaim His excellencies. -1 Peter 2:9,10
I am a threat to the enemy. -1 Peter 5:8
I am beautiful and the King is enthralled by my beauty. -Psalm 45:11

Because of these things:
I will rely on God's strength to not conform to this world any longer. -Romans 12:2
I will trust the Lord to continue to refine my heart because He looks at the heart. -1 Samuel 16:7
I will not let my beauty come from outward appearance and reveal my heart to be beautiful. -1 Peter 3:4-5
I will be devoted to the Lord in both body and spirit. -1 Corinthians 7:34
I will work with eager hands to do God's will. -Proverbs 31:13
I will open my arms and help the poor and needy. -Proverbs 31:20
I will use the gifts that God has given me in the way He has privileged me to. -1 Peter 4:10
I will use God's strength to be humble, gentle, patient, and loving towards others. -Ephesians 4:2
I will forgive others. -Ephesians 4:32
I will be a light to others wherever I am. -Ephesians 5:8
I will give thanks for God for everything I am given, including hardship and persecution. -Ephesians 5:20
I will believe the love that God has for me. -Colossians 3:12
I will persevere the good times, hard times, confusing times and everything in between. -Philippians 3:14
I will love others above myself. -Romans 12:10
Above all else, I will love my God and seek after His Kingdom first. -Matthew 6:33

Lord, may these truths dwell in my heart and reign forever in my soul. Let the armor You bless me with fight off the lies that conflict with these truths. I am surrendered to Your perfection and way of life. Give me more faith to walk in Your truth alone. Amen =)

No comments:

Post a Comment